Sunday, August 27, 2017

A Bards Tale ~ Intro





Hello Norrathians!

Let me introduce myself. My name is Orche Stra (can you guess the class?) and I am currently sitting at the level of 96 where I am content...at the moment. I won't tell you my race because I have so many clickies that I love to use that it wouldn't matter anyway.




 A little back ground; I have been playing EQ since Beta, I have jumped around to different servers because I get bored easily, I led my own raiding guild back in the day...WAY back in the day. I am currently playing on the TEST server but am actually from Luclin. I am really enjoying this test server. I can get on when I want, do what I want and not have to hear about raiding or leveling or any of that crap. Which brings me to why I am writing this blog. 

I am going to take you on MY journey of the neverending EQ quests, starting with the achievements. I am going to go through old school zones and slay monsters like it was 1999, only I am WAY more advanced and slice through some of these like butter...well maybe not butter because cold butter can be a little hard. Maybe margarine...room temperature margarine. That is better! ANYWAY...I hope you enjoy my journey as I know that I will!!

*side note: I had already started these quests a few days before and had finished Chardok and was working on Chardok B. Will start this blog off with the Original EQ*

~ Orche Stra~

No comments:

Post a Comment