Monday, August 7, 2017

Intoduction to "Happy Hour"

Hi! 





My name is Sandarah (otherwise known as Sandarah the Sunny). I originate from the lovely server of Test. Not the typical server you think of when you hear about everyone's journey's.. Especially since there isn't that many people in our world... But what can I say? I was created on this server and I can't change it. Just have to embrace it. 

And I have! 

I live with my dad in Crescent Reach where I've lived a very happy life. I just live with my dad. Here, I'll show you who my dad is!


My dad is on the dragon counsel, so he's a very busy man. However, that doesn't stop him from being the best dad in the world. 




We always have such a good time.

My mom was a brave warrior. She disappeared after she ventured into the Mucktail caves in Blightfire Moors. 

My life goal: to spread the happy all through Norrath. Even if I have to switch servers. I'll do it. 

Watch out, Norrath. You're going to get a big ball of sunshine headed your way! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment